Anti-Aging and Facial RejuvenationBoca Raton, FLThe new direction in medicine and anti-aging therapies is to harness your body’s own innate healing potential to Repair, Restore and Renew damaged and aging tissues. Our body is constantly renewing itself but as we age this process becomes less efficient and we develop disease. We specialize in the state-of-the-art anti-aging procedures combining PRP, mesenchymal messaging cells, Botox, fillers, red lasers, microneedling, and advanced skin care backed by science to slow and reverse the aging process.Our mission through a variety of professional services that balance and nourish the mind, body and spirit to restore harmony and balance cultivating health and beauty from within.Call us at 561-232-3704 to schedule an appointment and learn more about the treatment you need to live life to the fullest.
WHY WE AGEWe are just at the beginning of unraveling the puzzle of why we age. Aging is a complex biological process involving the breakdown of our body’s ability to heal and regenerate itself. We know that we are born with billions of stem cells and by the time we reach middle age, we have less than 30 million. And those remaining stem cells lose their capacity to regenerate… As a result, our body eventually is unable to keep up the repair and replacement of damaged tissue from environmental exposures, toxins, oxidative stress, immune and hormonal changes, injuries, genetic factors… WE AGE: Our skin loses elasticity and becomes discolored, our hair thins, we slow down, and eventually develop chronic diseases associated with aging and even cancers.
The New Era of Restorative Medicine – Anti-Aging and Facial RejuvenationAmerican women spend over a quarter of a million dollars in their life time on expensive anti-wrinkle creams, lotions and potions. At best these are only temporary and mask the aging process at the superficial level.Research is heralding in a new ERA in Regenerative medicine harnessing and reactivating our body’s ability to repair, regenerate and heal itself. Perhaps one day, we will discover the key to unlocking the mysteries of aging and turn back the clockSimply Men’s Health REJUVAnation Medical Center offers advanced and innovative restorative medicine therapies for Anti-Aging. Our treatments potentially are capable of repairing the effects of aging by reinvigorating your body’s innate healing powers to rejuvenate you and restore your youthful appears and vitality.Lasers, Fillers, Botox, microneedling, cryo elixirs and RejuvaFacial and RejuvaLift Rejuvenation treatments can take years of your skin’s appearance and may help:
- Reduce appearance of acne scarring
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce hyperpigmented areas and even out skin tone
- Improve elastic and tighten sagging skin
- Restore your skin’s youthful, healthy glow
Anti-Aging LED Light Treatments
REVERSE THE APPEARANCE OF BIOLOGICAL AGE
Microneedling and Vitti Cosmetics Cryo Elixir Therapy
- hyaluronic acid
- trace elements
- alpha-lipoic acid
- nucleic acids
- amino acids
- growth factors
- umbilical cord fibroblast biomolecules
- extracellular matrix components
The RejuvaFaceLiftThe RejuvaFaceLift facial is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) derived from the patient’s own blood to help slow and reverse the signs of aging. The PRP derived from your own blood is injected along with hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvaderm or Restylane to help reduce wrinkles, plum skin, decrease acne scars and rejuvenate and brighten the skin.
How it works:The PRP containing growth factors and it stimulates the body’s natural healing process by increasing cell turnover, collagen production and elastin which results in a firmer, younger-looking skin. When we get injured, the platelets in our blood migrate to the injured site and release growth factors which initiate the healing and repair of damaged tissues. Therefore, when inject this PRP into the face, it triggers the body’ natural healing restorative process rejuvenating the skin.In addition, the RejuvaFaceLift combines the injection of hyaluronic acid fillers to naturally plum up the face. These injectable fillers give immediate effects by increasing the retention of moisture and plumping up the face. But in addition, it also stimulates the body’s natural collagen production.Injectable fillers typically contain primarily hyaluronic acid, which provides immediate benefits by increasing the skin’s retention of moisture, but more significantly has recently been proven to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production. Therefore, combining the PRP and the injectable fillers rejuvenate the face by increasing collagen production and stimulating the body’s natural restorative process.
BOTOX TreatmentsNot all wrinkles are alike. The expression lines known as crows feet, glabellar frown lines and the horizontal forehead lines are known as dynamic wrinkles caused by repeated muscular contractions such as frowning, squinting and brow furrowing. BOTOX Cosmetic™, an intramuscular injection derived from purified protein toxin, reduces dynamic wrinkles by preventing the muscles from contracting.Patient Instructions IMMEDIATELY after BOTOX Cosmetic™ Treatment:
- No sedation is used. No recovery time is needed.
- Remain upright for 3 – 4 hours after procedure.
- Do not manipulate the area of treatment
- Do not keep trying to make frowning expressions. The visible effects of treatment are not noticeable for at least 1-7 days.
What is BOTOX Cosmetic™ ?BOTOX® is a novel therapeutic agent derived from the bacterium, Clostridium Botulinum. BOTOX Cosmetic™ is a therapeutic muscle-relaxing agent that works at motor nerve endings (nerves that lead to muscles).
How Does BOTOX® Work?BOTOX Cosmetic™ works by chemically denervating the muscles underlying the dynamic facial wrinkles. When BOTOX Cosmetic™ is injected into a muscle, it blocks the nerve impulse from reaching that area and the muscle relaxes. Normally your brain sends electrical messages to your muscles so that they can contract and move. The electrical message is transmitted to the muscle by a substance called acetylcholine. BOTOX® works to block the release of acetylcholine and, as a result, the muscle doesn’t receive the message to contract. As the muscle relaxes, the dynamic wrinkle overlying the muscle is smoothed away.
Where can BOTOX Cosmetic™ be injected?The most common areas of injection are the frown lines between the eyebrows, on the forehead and the sides of the eyes for crows feet. Although some physicians are injecting BOTOX® around the mouth area, we do NOT as complications of slurring of speech, inability to swallow, drooling as well as aesthetic complications frequently can occur. Botox can also be injected in the Platysmal bands, the vertical neck lines that become prominent with age. Botox can also be injected for hyperhydrosis (excess underarm perspiration). Another application for which Botox has been shown to be effective is for relieving migraine headaches.
How is BOTOX® Administered? Does BOTOX® Treatment Hurt?A tiny amount BOTOX® is injected into the muscle that creates the dynamic wrinkle. It is applied in extremely small amounts and does not spread throughout the body. Because the needle is so fine, and only a small amount of liquid is used, the pain associated with the injections is minimal. Most patients compare the sensation to a bug bite. No sedation or local anesthetic is required. Some patients experience a slight temporary bruising or local swelling at the injection site. This can be covered with make up. Some report minor and temporary discomfort from the injection, or the injection is followed by brief pain or headache. Some patients experience a transitory small area of numbness or a sense of tightness in the forehead area or slight headache. These symptoms are all temporary and resolve within hour to several days.
When Does BOTOX® Start to Work?BOTOX Cosmetic™ treatment does NOT work immediately. Within the first day you may feel a sense of numbness or tightness and you will start to notice a decreased ability to frown within 3 days increasing in intensity during the first week. Within one to two weeks post-treatment you will notice an improvement in dynamic wrinkles. The extent of the improvement and duration varies from person to person. Some individuals with strongly developed muscles and deep furrows may take several treatments for maximal effect.
How Long Does the Effect Last?The BOTOX® effect can last from 3 – 6 months or longer. You will notice a gradual fading of its effects. At this point you will return to your doctor for your next treatment. The degree of relief and duration of effect varies from person to person depending on the thickness of your muscles, the depth of the your lines, and your individual response to treatment. After several treatments, BOTOX® effect may last a year or longer.
Is BOTOX® a New Treatment? Is it Safe?No. BOTOX® has been used safely and successfully in opthamology for over 10 years and for wrinkle therapy for over 6 years in thousands of patients worldwide. BOTOX Cosmetic™ is approved by the FDA for the treatment of wrinkles. The most common side effects are temporary and localized to the area of injection.
What Side Effects may be Experienced When Using BOTOX® ?Side effects are minimal and transient. Occasionally there is temporary bruising and minor local swelling at the injections site. Other side effects may include brief pain, headaches (13%), transitory eyelid swelling, a transitory small area of numbness or feeling of tightness, mild nausea ( 3%) , and flu-syndrome (2%). In 1 – 2% of patients, a mild ptosis (eyelid droop) can occur due to individual variations in a delay in tissue binding of the toxin and local dissemination of toxin at the injection site. If eyelid droop does occur it will be short-lived and resolve within approximately 2 -3 weeks. In general, adverse events occur within the first week following injection of BOTOX® and while generally transient may have a duration of several months. Localized pain, tenderness and/or bruising may be associated with the injection. Local weakness of the injected muscle(s) represents the expected pharmacological action of botulinum toxin. However, weakness of adjacent muscles may also occur due to spread of toxin. Patients with neuromuscular disorders may be at increased risk of clinically significant systemic effects including severe dysphagia(difficulty swallowing) and respiratory compromise from typical doses of BOTOX®. The effects of therapy may be increased with the use of aminoglycoside antibiotics or with other drugs that interfere with neuromuscular transmission. There have been rare spontaneous reports of death, sometimes associated with dysphagia, pneumonia, and/or other significant debility, after treatment with botulin toxin. If a patient experiences any problem in swallowing or speech or respiratory disorder arises seek immediate medical attention!
Is BOTOX® Right for Me? Who is NOT a Candidate for BOTOX Cosmetic™?BOTOX Cosmetic™ is contraindicated under the following conditions:
- BOTOX® should not be used during pregnancy or while breast feeding
- BOTOX® is contraindicated in the presence of inflammation or infection at the site of proposed injection
- BOTOX® is contraindicated in anyone with known hypersensitivity or allergies to human albumin, Botox toxin, or saline solution.
- BOTOX® is contraindicated in anyone with known motor neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton Syndrome, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis etc.
- BOTOX® needs to be administered with caution in anyone taking Aminoglycoside antibiotics because aminoglycosides may interfere with neuromuscular transmission and potentiate the effect of Botox therapy. The following is a list of aminoglycosides: Amikacin (Amikin), Garamycin, G-Mycin, Gentamicin, Jenamicin, Kanamycin, Kantrex, Neomycin, Netilmicin (Netromycin), Streptomycin, Tobramycin (Nebcin).
- BOTOX®may be contraindicated in some individuals taking Calcium Channel Blockers: Commonly Used Brand Names in the United States: Adalat (nifedipine), Calan (verapamil), Cardene (nicardipine), Cardizem (diltiazem), Cardizem CD (diltiazem), Cardizem SR diltiazem), Covera-HS (verapamil), Dilacor XR (diltiazem), Diltia XT (diltiazem), DynaCirc (isradipine), Isoptin (verapamil), Nimotop (nimodipine), Norvasc (amlodipine), Plendil (felodipine), Procardia (nifedipine), Procardia XL (nifedipine), Sular (nisoldipine), Tiamate (diltiazem),Tiazac (diltiazem), Vascor (bepridil), Verelan (verapamil)
How Long Can I be treated with BOTOX® ?Treatment with BOTOX® can typically be repeated as long as the patient continues to respond. BOTOX® has been used for over 10 years worldwide. Acceptable safety in long-term treatment has been well established. WARNING: BOTOX® TREATMENTS SHOULD BE NO MORE FREQUENT THAN EVERY THREE MONTHS!There are a number of factors that can impact the long-term usage of BOTOX®. These include:
- For many individuals, after several treatments the underlying muscles causing dynamic wrinkles atrophy and weaken and the BOTOX® effect may last a year or longer and one needs less frequent treatments. But for other patients, changes occurring with subsequent BOTOX® injections may be less dramatic than the first injection.
- BOTOX® injections should NOT be given more frequently than 3 month intervals in order to prevent the body’s formation of antibodies that may reduce the effectiveness of subsequent treatments. BOTOX® injections contain proteins. In certain circumstances, when foreign proteins enter the body, the natural response is to form antibodies to the protein. When antibodies are formed, the effect may be that one is no longer able to respond to the therapy. The potential for antibody formation may be minimized by injecting with the lowest effective dose given at the longest feasible intervals between injections.
- Although some physicians are using Botox in the neck area and under the arm to prevent sweating, such treatments are not approved and may increase the body’s exposure to botulinum toxin and lessen the effectiveness of subsequent treatments.
Low testosterone is a problem that impacts a lot of men, even young men. There is a common misconception that men do not lose their testosterone-like women lose estrogen. Therefore, men assume that they will always have the same level of hormones and suffer very little impact associated with age-related hormone loss.Unfortunately, this is a…
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is an uncomfortable topic for many men to discuss with their healthcare providers, but it impacts over 30 million men in the U.S. alone. Over 50% of men over the age of 40 in the U.S. have some degree of ED, but there are simple lifestyle changes men can make to reduce…
Nitric oxide, the “miracle molecule,” signals your blood vessels to relax and dilate. Therefore, Nitric Oxide production plays an important role in both men and women’s health. Specifically, nitric oxide helps improve blood flow, lowers blood pressure, increases exercise performance, boosts arousal and is crucial for sexual function.By as we age, Nitric Oxide production in…
If you are looking for a way to enhance your sexual wellness and renew vitality, you are not alone. Many men are searching for ways to improve their sexual performance. This may include improving existing problems or looking for new ways to keep your partner happy. Fortunately, there are many ways to improve your sexual…
Throughout the centuries from the earliest of times, food has been associated with sexual libido and performance. From Adam and Even eating the forbidden apple to tales about Oysters as aphrodisiacs and chocolate the food of romance, mankind has associated food and health and love. Even Casanova, the legendary Italian lover, supposedly ate dozens of…