Frequently Asked Questions
What is the RejuvaMAX™ penile enhancement procedure?
RejuvaMAX™ is a non-surgical, in-office procedure that uses a combination of natural, organic fillers to enhance penis girth or width. Our expert physicians customize the procedure to each individual based on starting size and patient’s desired girth. Our physicians develop an individualized treatment plan. To get optimal aesthetic results, we inject a maximum of 6-10 syringes at one time depending on the size of the individual. Subsequent treatments are administered at 2 to 4 week intervals. Most patients get optimal results by receiving incremental filler injections over two or more visits. Subsequently, at any time in the future if you decide you desire more enhancement, additional fillers can be added.In addition to enhancing girth, RejuvaMAX™ procedure also add volume to smooth out irregularities of shape and improves the penis aesthetically. The procedure will enhance the overall appearance of your penis in both the flaccid and erect state.
What Penis fillers are used in RejuvaMAX™?
The RejuvaMAX™ procedure uses a proprietary combination of organic material fillers, growth factors, Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) and mesenchymal messenger factors individualized for each patient to provide maximum improvements. The main filler is a FDA-approved hyaluronic-acid filler, approved for facial use since the 1990’s, which is used off-label for penis enhancement. In contrast to bovine collagen or hydroxyapatite or silicone fillers, hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring, chain-of-sugar, substance found in your body. It can easily be molded for optimal appearance. In addition, if you are unsatisfied with an area, it can easily be dissolved and reversed with Hyaluronidase enzyme.
How does RejuvaMAX™ enhancement compare to fat-transfer?
First, fat transfer is an invasive procedure that first involves liposuction. In addition, there is a risk of developing granulomatous changes after the transfer and other serious complications. Also, research shows that hyaluronic acid fillers last up to two years or more. In contrast, up to 70% of transferred fat disentegrates by the first year.
What can I expect during RejuvaMAX™ procedure?
It is a minimally-invasive treatment that takes about 15 to 30 minutes.
- First, the doctor numbs your penis is with topical and local anesthetics. Therefore, you feel almost no pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Then, the medical staff cleaned and prep the area for the application.
- Next, the doctor injects hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance called, along with growth factors into the tissues. Our experienced doctors inject just under the skin around the shaft of your penis staying above the corpus cavernosum, the part that fills with blood during an erection. Our physicians use a blunt-tipped, flexible, micro-cannula which cannot penetrate any major blood vessel or the urethra. Rather than multiple needles sticks, depending on the length of your penis, there is only 2 to 4 insertions points.
- Finally, after applying an antibiotic ointment, we wrap the shaft of your penis in a soft, breathable gauze that protects your body.
- You are sent home with detailed after-care instructions, and how to do molding at home. No shower for 24 hours. Avoid heavy exercise for one week. Also, no swimming or soaking baths for one week. And most importantly, no sexual activity, intercourse or masturbation for one week.
Does RejuvaMAX™ penile enhancement procedure hurt?
Surprisingly, no. At first, men are naturally apprehensive, but we first apply topical anesthesia cream and localized anesthesia with lidocaine. As a result, the area is numb, and you will not feel pain during the procedure. Some patients can feel pressure and are aware we are doing something in that area, but it is not painful or uncomfortable. You are fully awake and we do not use any general anesthesia or sedatives.
What is the recovery after RejuvaMAX™ procedure? What will I have to avoid?
After treatment there is no down-time. In the office we will apply antibiotic ointment and a stretchy wrap which you will keep on about 24 hours to minimize swelling. You can resume your daily activities and work except for the following activities below:
We will give you post care instructions. Since the filler remains malleable for about two weeks, we give you instructions how to gently massage and smooth out any bumps or irregularities. Also, it is important to follow all instructions, take the full course of antibiotics and keep the area clean.
- Do not bathing for 24 hours.
- Abstain from sex or masturbation for at least ONE week!
- No soaking baths or swimming for one week. After 24 hours you can shower only.
- Do not do heavy lifting, No strenuous exercise, No bike riding or driving a motorcycle, and No gym for one week
- No boxer shorts underwear, only supportive briefs for 2 weeks until the filler sets and integrates into the penile tissue.
What results can I expect and how soon will I see results?
Since volume-boosting fillers are injected, you will see an immediate increase in your penis size. During the first days or weeks you may experience mild swelling, redness and bruising. During the next couple of weeks, the filler absorbs water and expands and integrates into the penile tissue. After about two weeks, you should see your final results from the session.
In addition, depending on your desired results, the RejuvaMAX™ enhancement is often done is incremental stages. Initially, in the first days, lumps and bumps may be expected and we give you after-care instructions how to massage and smooth out the malleable filler.Most importantly, you need to have reasonable expectations. On average, you can expect about a 20-30% gain in penile girth. The procedure mainly increases girth of the shaft rather than the length. The fillers look and feel natural. Overall, the procedure will enhance the appearance of your penis in both the flaccid and erect state.Unlike other fillers or enhancement surgeries, a partner will likely never know you had an enhancement procedure. It looks and feels completely natural. If you are with a steady partner, what they will notice, even if you don’t tell them, is an increase in grith and an increase in sexual pleasure.
How long does RejuvaMAX™ enhancement last?
The penis fillers contain organic materials that the body will naturally absorb over time. Follow-up treatments will be needed to maintain your enhanced penis size and shape. In the penis, these fillers can last about 24 to 30 months or more. There are reports of lasting 4- 6 years. The reason why these fillers last so much long in the penis than in the face is because there is limited lymphatics and blood flow in the space the filler is placed. Studies have shown that repeated touch up injections of hyaluronic acid fillers tend to last longer, due to possible fibrogenesis, stimulation of collagen production. Since the fillers are metabolized by the body at different rates depending on a person’s health, age and lifestyle the reabsorption rate varies.
Is RejuvaMAX™ penile enhancement Safe?
When performed by an experienced medical professional, RejuvaMAX™ enhancement is safe, effective and requires no cutting, no surgery, no implants and no post-surgery recuperation. In contrast to collagen fillers, Hyaluronic acid filler is a naturally occurring, non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) non-protein compound and has been shown to be safe. Since it is a naturally-occurring, non-protein, body component, chances of allergic reactions are extremely rare.
What are the possible side effects of RejuvaMAX™ Penile Girth Enhancement procedure?
The most common expected effects after the procedure are swelling, bruising and mild discomfort. Also, initially, you may feel some lumpiness and irregularities which is to be expected and is usually temporary. That is why, in the after-care instructions, we give you instructions on penis massage to smooth out the malleable filler. Also, in subsequent sessions we smooth out any irregularities. Rarely, one can experience an infection, bleeding or hematoma if on anti-coagulants or an allergic reaction.
What if I’m not satisfied with an area or feel the girth is too large?
In contrast to unremovable fillers used in other penile enhancement procedures, our doctors can easilty reverse the fillers used in RejuvaMAX™ procedure. Simply an injection of hyaluronidase enzyme turns the hyaluronic acid into water. If a patient requests, our physicians can mold the filler or even can remove an area of filler or the entire filler. (There are no refunds for the procedure if you request filler removal.)
For whom is RejuvaMAX™ Penile Girth Enhancement procedure not recommended?
- RejuvaMAX not for patients who have severe history of allergies marked by anaphylaxis or hypersensitivity to the hyaluronic acid filler material.
- Do not use for patients who have history of allergy to lidocaine
- Patients with an active inflammatory process or infection on their penis should not do this procedure
- Most uncircumcised men. If uncircumcised, increased risk of filler migration into foreskin and unsatisfactory or irregularity of results
- Patients who have a tendency to keloid or form hypertrophic scars
- Not for patients on immuno-suppressive therapy
- Patients taking anti-coagulants, warfarin or aspirin may be at increased risk for bruising, bleeding or hematoma formation.
- You should never stop any prescribed medications. But if you are taking over-the-counter Vitamin E, aspirin, anti-inflammatories or St John’s Wort, you need to stop these for at least one week prior and after the procedure.