West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miami, FL
Restore your confidence and enjoy a great sex life again with 98% success rate!
Erectile dysfunction is a much more common condition than people realize affecting millions of men of all ages, Men are often embarrassed to seek help, and the longer they are in denial, the worse the condition gets. Pills are just a temporary band-aid and, if you can tolerate the side effects, become less effective over time and eventually stop working.
There is no reason to suffer. Simply Men's Health, the #1 ED clinic in Florida, offers the most advanced, safest, and effective treatments so that you and your partner can enjoy intimacy and a great sex life again. Our physicians and medical team have customized treatment options that can give you immediate results, or the visit is free. Erectile dysfunction treatment is available at Simply Men’s Health in West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas of Palm Beach, Boca Raton, St Lucie, Broward, and Miami Dade County.
CURE ED & Peyronie's No Pills - No Needles - No Surgery
Call us at 561-431-9424 to schedule an appointment and learn more about the treatment you need to live life to the fullest.
Erectile Dysfunction Q & A
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as the inability to achieve or maintain a full erection that is firm enough to satisfactorily engage in sexual activity. Although most men don’t talk about it, ED is very common and if left untreated only gets worse, destroys intimacy and relationships.
How Common is ED?
Erectile Dysfunction is a much more common condition than people realize and affects over 35 million men in the United States. The majority of men WILL be affected by ED during their lifetime. Almost all men in their 70’s will experience some degree of erectile dysfunction. Men of all ages can be affected: 50-65% of men in their 60’s, 39% of men in their 40’s and even men as young as 20’s and 30’s can suffer from Erectile Dysfunction.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
There are many factors contributing to the development of ED including both physical and psychological causes:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Prostate Problems
- Neurological Problems
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Alcohol and Tobacco
What Treatment Options are Available at Simply Men’s Health?
Men do not have to be embarrassed and suffer in silence. The treatment of ED has come a long way since the introduction of the little blue pill. Simply Men’s Health is the first to offer a combination of exclusive, ground-breaking, advanced regenerative medicine treatment protocols that can PREVENT Erectile Dysfunction before the inevitable slow down occurs and CURE ED and restore your sex life back to when you were in your 20’s and 30’s.
Simply Men's health, the leader in Men's Sexual Health and Advanced Regenerative Medicine, was established in 2014 and is OWNED by Dr. J Katz, a Harvard-trained physician specializing in Preventive Medicine. The following are some of our exclusive, state-of-the-art Erectile Dysfunction treatments:
Simply Men’s Heath was the FIRST to introduce the revolutionary ED shockwave therapy, used in Europe for over 20 years, to Florida. RejuvaWAVE®, the gold-standard in ED Shockwave therapy, is exclusive to Simply Men’s Health with over 85% success rate. RejuvaWAVE® can reverse the underlying cause of ED and prevent the accepted age-related inevitable decline of sexual vitality and can CURE ED. RejuvaWAVE®, shockwave therapy regenerates penile tissue and helps restore blood flow restoring sexual spontaneity
Priapus Shot® (P-shot)
Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) concentrates growth factors from your won blood which helps to breakup scar tissue, regenerate and grow new blood vessels and helps to rejuvenate, revitalize the penis. The P-shot promotes increase blood flow, strengthens erections, and enhances penis size. This PRP Shot also works synergistically with RejuvaWAVE® and enhances its effectiveness.
Simply Men’s Health is a pioneer in the field of Advanced Regenerative Medicine and Men’s Sexual Health and one of the first to combine placental-derived Stem Cells with PRP introducing the super charged P-Shot. The RejuvaEnhancement™ Procedure promotes healing, increases sensation, improves blood flow, stimulates harder erections and enhances penis size.
Customized Trimix and Quadmix
Guaranteed IMMEDIATE results or the visit is free! Enjoy a great sex life again in only ONE visit. 98% success rate! Safe and effective
Is There a Cure for ED?
YES! Simply Men’s Health is the FIRST clinic South Florida to introduce RejuvaWAVE® acoustic pressure therapy to CURE erectile dysfunction in as little as 3 weeks and restore SPONTANEOUS Sexual function. RejuvaWAVE® therapy has an 85% satisfaction rate.
Is the Dreaded Sexual Decline with Aging Inevitable or Can ED be Prevented?
With Simply Men’s Health Advanced Regenerative Medicine therapies, age related decline and ED no longer has to be an inevitable part of aging. A slowing of sexual performance was commonly accepted as an inevitable part of aging. Men just accepted that they were no longer age 18 …. But this slowing continues until eventually in their 50-and 60’s they have to admit they have Erectile Dysfunction.
Simply Men’s Health’s exclusive ground-breaking RejuvaWAVE® and PRP and Stem cells therapies not only have an over 85% success rate in CURING ED, but if started early in one’s 30’s and 40’s, can turning back the clock and optimize your sexual performance, vitality and vigor throughout your life.
Is There One Best Treatment for ED?
Erectile Dysfunction manifests differently in every individual, and every patient responds differently to treatment. Our Physicians at Simply Men’s Health will work tirelessly to help you regain a healthy erection by providing a customized course of treatment that best fits your medical needs. Simply Men’s Health offers a range of therapies that have a 98% success rate in enabling you to achieve erections even if you haven’t had an erection in years and Viagra/Cialis has stopped working.
What Can I Expect During the First Visit and Treatment Process?
You will be taken into a private room and have a private consultation with at least one of our licensed Physicians and medical professionals.
- During the treatment process, our physicians will conduct a physical exam and perform doppler ultrasound to determine penile blood flow and, if necessary, blood tests. Using this information, the physician along with our caring medical team will determine the root cause of your Erectile Dysfunction and customize a treatment plan according to your medical history and your wants and needs.
- If indicated, you will receive a test dose of our compounded customized medication, which we guarantee will medically induce a response, if not, the consultation is free.
- If the patient has any pre-existing health condition that may impact the treatment process, we will take that into account. RejuvaWAVE® is an effective treatment that we offer at Simply Men’s Health for the multiple benefits, including that it is a non-invasive procedure. Our treatment targets the root cause of erectile dysfunction instead of merely treating the symptoms.
- With RejuvaWAVE®, the initial procedure will take around 10 to 15 minutes. This treatment involves using acoustic pressure waves to enhance blood circulation, stimulate cellular metabolism and tissue regeneration in the penis. With multiple appointments, patients will be able to regain control of their erection and maintain it when necessary.
- By designing a customized treatment program for you which may include a combination of RejuvaWAVE® shockwave, PRP, Stem Cells, hormone therapy, or injection therapy, we can help to promote the regeneration and regrowth of blood vessels and nerve tissue and cells in the penis. By doing this, patients will be able to enhance their treatment process, boost their sexual health and promote easier control of their erection.
All information presented on this website is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.